In relation to our affiliation with The Fellowship Community, our core values are:
- Jesus-Shaped Identity
- We believe Jesus Christ must be at the center of our lives and making disciples of Jesus at the core of our ministry.
- Biblical Integrity
- We believe the Bible is the unique and authoritative Word of God, that teaches all that is necessary for faith and life. The prominence of God’s Word over our lives shapes our priorities, and the unrivaled authority of the Bible directs our actions to be in concert with Christ’s very best for our lives.
- Thoughtful Theology
- We believe in theological education, constant learning, and the life of the mind; celebrating this as one of the treasures of our Reformed heritage.
- Accountable Community
- We believe guidance is a corporate spiritual experience. We want to connect leaders to one another in healthy relationships of accountability, synergy, and care.
- Egalitarian Ministry
- We believe in unleashing the ministry gifts of women, men, and every ethnic group.
- Missional Centrality
- We believe in living out the whole of the Great Commission – including evangelism, spiritual formation, compassion, and redemptive justice – in our communities and around the world.
- Center-Focused Spirituality
- We believe in calling people to the core of what it means to be followers of Jesus – what “mere Christianity” is and does – and not fixate on the boundaries.
- Leadership Velocity
- We believe the work of identifying and developing gospel-centered leaders is critical for the church, and a great leadership culture is risk-taking, innovative, and organic.
- Kingdom Vitality
- We believe congregations should vigorously reproduce new missional communities to expand the Kingdom of God.
To learn more about The Fellowship Community, visit http://www.fellowship.community/.
The Fellowship Community: a network of churches and leaders called together to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ by growing in Christ’s likeness, living by God’s word, and joining in God’s mission in the world.